Of the island's 300 acres, only a fraction has been developed to house this peaceful luxury resort and its Estates. Declared a paradise by the late Pavarotti and previously voted 'Number One in the World' by Condé Nast Traveller; here, wooden buildings blend seamlessly into the forest, walls curve around foliage, and roofs open up to allow trees to continue on their journey to the sky.
Resting beneath the shade of forest giants as old as the land, this island is not only home to one of the world’s premier resorts but also to variety of wildlife. Long-tailed macaques and oriental pied hornbills perch in the branches above while white-bellied sea eagles soar overhead and large monitor lizards sunbathe on the island’s rocky outcrops.
Nature is respected here, almost revered and it rewards visitors in ways that simply need to be experienced.
Book your villa at Pangkor Laut Resort and enjoy the following from Rm 999 per person
- 2 nights Accommodation
- Daily set breakfast, set lunch and set dinner for two persons, inclusive of complimentary coffee, tea and mineral water served during meal times
- Return scheduled speedboat transfer to and from Marina Island Pangkor
- In-room wireless internet access
- Jungle Walk with our Resident Naturalist, subject to availability
- Ultimate Flexibility: Flexible date changes of up to 7 times, changes must be made 7 days prior to arrival
Valid until 20 December 2021