CAMERON HIGHLANDS - PENANG
RM 1780 per package
What Includes ?
- 3 days usage of one unit Persiaran van with driver
- Entrance ticket to Aborigine village, afternoon tea, Butterfly and Insect Farm, Blue Mansion
- 8 am pick up any hotel at KL City Centre
Transfer to Cameron Highlands, a perfect getaway for those who wish to retreat into the highlands to enjoy the cool fresh mountain air and green hills.
Tour highlights: Visit Aborigine village, Scenic view of Sungai Palas Tea Plantation, afternoon tea and scone, Strawberry Farm, Butterfly & insert farm.
- Check out and transfer to Penang, enroute stop at Ipoh for local products and local specialities.
Then continue to Kuala Kangsar, the Royal seat of Perak. Kuala Kangsar was also the birthplace of Malaysia’s rubber industry and site of the first durbar (conference of Malay Sultans) in 1897.
Visit Froghill, a must visit hidden gems that is surprisingly close to Penang. Originated from an abandoned quarry in Kampung Guar Petai, resides an astonishing piece of nature, deemed as the smaller version of China’s well-know Jiuzhaigou.
Reach Penang, check in Hotel, free at leisure.
- Penang Heritage Tour, visit Clan’s jetty, Blue Mansion, Armenian Street and Foodie tour in
Georgetown (Fried Kway Teow, Assam Laksa, Cendol, Nyonya Cuisine, Loh Bak ,etc..)
4pm transfer back to Kuala Lumpur.
Terms & Conditions :
- Booking period : Until 31 May 2021
- Traveling period : Until 31 December 2021